– Shall we begin ?
– Life is a fragile thing
– Says who?
– Says Death…
– Ending a life does not mean ending its existence. For where it ends it starts elsewhere.
– See, i am concerned with what happens after.
– I have never thought you were the kind who worries that much. It’s really bad for the business.
– Now you call it a business. i guess you are right after all. Making us think we have our fate at hand, making us believe we created ourselves thus we choose to end it by our own hands, is indeed your business.
– Why are you cocky all of a sudden. You know i am the only one who has that privilege. This conversation begins to tap on my nerves.
– I am sure it does. It is just that I am not a big fan of suffering.
– Does it make a difference, to suffer here of after, does it even matter how much pain you ll feel. Hey, listen, long story short, you don’t like your stay here, i am helping you making it shorter.
– You just enjoy our downfall.
– Don’t you think i am doomed. Don’t you think my story is sad and worth fighting for or at least being told and told over the past, the present and future?
– Even if that means eternal suffering ?
– Not only that, you ll have that enchanting pleasure. You ll ascend to the stars before you fall.
– Shall we begin then?